All items on nadurtha.com.au are in Australian Dollars.
Prices on nadurtha.com.au are subject to change without notice.
All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate at the time of purchase.
Returns | Refunds
- Due to the 100% natural goodness of our déodorant crème sticks the oils/butters contained within will soften slightly in summer and harden a little during the cooler months. This does not affect the effectiveness of the product.
- We do not accept liability for an individual’s reaction to ingredients contained within our products nor are we liable for an individual’s own body odour whilst using our products as there are many varying factors resultant to this, which include, but are not limited to: – body/skin pH balance, hormones, diet, lifestyle and overall health
- Nádúrtha will not refund or exchange a product unless it has defects or damage caused in the production process
- In the event that you receive a defective product, you may be eligible for a refund or replacement provided it is returned in unused condition within 14 days of purchase. No refunds will be considered if it is after 14 days from purchase
- This Return Policy is only valid for products purchased directly from Nádúrtha.
- Nádúrtha will provide a return label in the event a item/s should be sent back.
- A refund may be issued after the return of a product, provided the above terms are adhered to.
Privacy | Third Party Service Providers
- We respect your Privacy therefore, Nádúrtha protects all information provided by our customers. We do not store any personal information and all our data is confidential and used strictly for internal use and for processing orders.
- Third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Third Party service providers, such as freight forwarders, have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Please contact us if you have any further questions relating to T&C’s.